FEDERAL ARCHIVAL AGENCY UPDATE

Print PDF

УДК 94(470)

KALINCHEV S.E., Moscow, Russian Federation

FEDERAL ARCHIVAL AGENCY UPDATE

Abstract

The update analyses scientific and methodological activities of the Federal Archival Agency, of the Russian Society of Historians and Archivists (ROIA) and of the federal archives concerning the progress of certification of the federal and organizations archives that have documents from the Archival Fond of the Russian Federation on temporary or depositary storage; research and development projects in the field undertaken on the state assignment under the Federal Targeted Programme “Russian Culture: 2012-2018”; research, scientific and methodological work in implementing Rules for Organization of Storage, Acquisition, Recording and Usage of Documents of the Archival Fond of the Russian Federation. It addresses issues of promotion of the bilateral cooperation within the scope of activities of Russian-Hungarian Commission for Cooperation in Archiving and of development oft he Russian-Israeli cooperation in archiving. It informs of plans for joint arrangements for celebrating the 100th anniversary of Finland independent statehood in 2017 and reports the signing of the intergovernmental protocol to grant the Russian-Chinese Commission for Cooperation in the Humanities a status of subcommittee. It provides information on joint Russian-Vietnamese publishing and exhibitory projects, as well as exchange of archival documents copies, archival staff development, and organization of collaborative historical and documental exhibition “Revolution of 1917 in Russia and liberation struggles of the peoples of Vietnam and the West” and editing of collaborative documents collection “The Soviet Union and Vietnam in the days of the First Indochina War. The Geneva Conference of 1954: Collected documents and materials”. It addresses issues of preparing collaborative historical and documentary exhibition “The Romanovs and Vatican: 1613 - 1917”. It informs of historical and documentary exhibitions of Russian and Belarusian archives and reports implementation of a Joint Plan of Action of the Federal Archival Agency and the Department for Archives and Records Management of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus. It announces the All-Russian scientific conference “N.M. Karamzin and his time” and the opening of the 19th Elisaveta&Sergius readings in the Chamber of the Chrism of the Palace of Patriarch Nikon in the Moscow Kremlin in order to commemorate the 100 years since the death of the Tsar and his family. It reports introduction of a new section “The Great Terror. Stalin’s repressions. Gulag” in the Internet-project “Archives for School”.

Download the article: kalinchev1_doi

Keywords

Archive, Federal Archival Agency, Russian society of historians and archivists (ROIA), archiving, federal state archives, Israel, Hungary, Vietnam, Serbia, Finland, A.N. Kosygin, L.I. Brezhnev, N.S. Khrushchev.

References

1. K 250-letiju Direkcii imperatorskih teatrov [“In search of worthy cutting for the beauty’s gem…”: The 250th anniversary of the Directorate of Imperial Theaters]. St. Petersburg, Al’fater publ., 2016.

2. Kosygin. Katalog vystavki [Kosygin: An exhibition catalogue]. Moscow, Kuchkovo pole publ., 2016.

3. Osnovnye napravlenija, rezul'taty i perspektivy nauchnyh issledovanij po problemam arhivovedenija i dokumentovedenija v Rossijskoj Federacii (1991–2015 gg.) [Major trends, results and prospects of scientific research of issues of archival and document science in the Russian Federation]. Moscow, 2016.

4. L.I. Brezhnev. Rabochie i dnevnikovye zapisi. V 3 t. T. 1. Leonid Brezhnev. Rabochie i dnevnikovye zapisi. 1964–1982 gg. – M.: Istoricheskaja literatura, 2016. – 1264 s.; T. 2. Zapisi sekretarej Priemnoj L.I. Brezhneva. 1965–1982 gg. – M.: Istoricheskaja literatura, 2016. – 1232 s.; T. 3. Leonid Brezhnev. Rabochie i dnevnikovye zapisi. 1944 – 1964 gg. [Work notes and diaries. In 3 vol. Vol. 1: Work notes and diaries: 1964-1982. Vol. 2: Notes of secretaries of the L.I. Brezhnev’s Office: 1965 -1982. Vol. 3: Work notes and diaries: 1944-1964]. Moscow, Istoricheskaja literature publ., 2016, 1072 p.

About author

Kalinchev Sergei Ericovich, press secretary of the Federal Archival Agency, Russian Federation, +7-495-606-24-92, This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

You can read completely article in the russian historic-archival magazine “The Herald of an Archivist”. Read more about terms of subscription here.

Полностью материал публикуется в российском историко-архивоведческом журнале ВЕСТНИК АРХИВИСТА. Ознакомьтесь с условиями подписки здесь.